Thursday, September 16, 2010

Angels...

Here is a tank i completed for Ian (Hach). When he first told me he wanted the tank to be all white with artwork on top i have to admit i was a little disappointed. You mean no flake or pearl or kandy or anything else, just cocaine white ?!! But after spraying it & doing the variegated leaf artwork on top i have to say that this is one of my most favorite paintjobs i have done to date. Yeah i know its not all flashy & crazy compared to what other painters are doing, but simple & classy is my style & this is just that. Hach i want to keep this tank for myself and re-paint my bike all white. Hmmmmm....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marius Mellebye said...

That is really really nice work mate!

Ryzart said...

Thank you !!!